We are a team of experienced healthcare professionals who have been utilizing international best practices for hospital development and to localize them where needed. The set-up process typically consists of 6 phases as follows:
- Phase 1: Conceptualization & Pre-feasibility Study
- Phase 2: Feasibility Study / Business Planning
- Phase 3: Facility Design & Construction
- Phase 4: Pre-Commissioning:
- Information Technology Planning, Procurement & Installation
- Medical Equipment Planning, Procurement & Installation
- Staff Planning, Recruitment & Staffing
- Phase 5: Commissioning
- Phase 6: Operations & Management
Our end-to-end service offerings are uniquely placed to help healthcare investors and successful physicians with their healthcare projects, be it a new clinic, a new hospital or a new diagnostic center. In addition to sharing our perspective on market demand, we will actively listen to your needs and work closely with you to combine that together with our expertise to shape the right concept for your project from the beginning. We have been there and done that with our previous clients.
The time required for each project varies depending on the type of facilities and whether it is a greenfield or brownfield project. On average, it will take an investor between 3 and 5 years to establish a new hospital from project conceptualization to the opening of the completed facility.
At VBHC, we have a strong and diverse team with experience and expertise spanning across both clinical and non-clinical disciplines. We are confident that we can work with you to develop a detailed roadmap for your project and to provide you with more visibility into the success of your future project.